I find using apps to save cash and find deals is one of the easiest ways to make my money go further. I want to share some of my absolute favourite money saving apps. This isnt all of them, just a snap shot.
- Savoo (Free): Nice and easy to find the latest deals at your fingertips!This app features exclusives that you wont find anywhere else amongst the top brands featured. Plus, every 500th person to download it will bag themselves a £25 Amazon voucher. Grab it now for your chance to win.
- RedLaser (free): This free app scans the barcode on an item and searches for the cheapest place to buy it. New products are being added daily so you might need to check back regularly. Great for making sure you are getting the most for your money.
- WhatsApp (69p) and Voxer (Free) : Both apps I use daily to chat with friends and family. Ideal if your phone contract supplies you with limited texts and images, you can send them on here for free!
- HotUKDeals: This is crammed full of deals, offers and freebies. With a mixture of national and local deals, you are pretty much guaranteed to find something of interest nearby to save you money. Word of warning though, I’ve found that the forums on here are full of abusive muppets who distract from the good work of those who have found the deals.
- TVCatchup (Free): Less of a ‘catch-up’ tool, more ‘watch what’s on at the moment’, it allow you to watch over 50 channels live. I love to watch my favourite telly on the ipad using this app when I’ve been kicked off the sofa when the footie is on.