I’m gunna just put it out there and admit that I have a problem when it comes to this stuff. I get through a crazy amount. This time of year, my addiction goes in to overdrive on all those sexy bits like dry skin, flaky lips and even to tame unruly hair.This is a multi-taking wonder and if you don’t own a tube, you need to cop yourself on and grab some! I’ve heard lots of talk of random uses for this Skin Protectant but here are my top 5 favourite ways:
- On your trotters: All those open toe shoes you hobbled around in all summer may have left your feet in need of some TLC. Show them some love with a few swipes of this rubbed in. Add some fluffy socks and wake to silky smooth and pampered tootsies.
- Pucker Up: I use this before bed (on rotation with my Nuxe Reve De Miel which is awesome) and it keep my lips feeling soft and soothed if they are getting a bit sore.
- Eye shadow/ Cosmetics: When I was a teen all those moons ago, I grew up seeing pictures of Natalie Imbruglia with make up that has to be described as dewy perfection. She used to say in interviews (with the likes of Smash Hits – Yes I am that cool) that you can achieve her look by putting Vasaline over your eye shadow. I find this stuff works so much better at staying put and looks beautiful on a night out.
- Barnet Protection: You all know I have above my fair allowance of hair. Yes I’m greedy. I treat it very badly though so whilst I deserve to have none, when I feel the need, I get a bit of my 8Hour Cream, rub it between my fingers and apply it to the ends of my hair in particularly heat scorched patches. It works wonders at softening it up.
- First Aid SOS: If I get a cut, graze or burn I am sure to reach for this. It’s AMAZING at making these ailments heal so much faster in my opinion. You need to add this to your first aid box people, you will wonder how you ever survived without it I promise.
As we are on the count down to Christmas, that means Boots are prepping us with lots of offers and special deals. You can get a fab Elizabeth Arden starter set now (for one week only, ends Thursday) for £24.50 Was £50.
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment 30ml
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant 30ml
- Elizabeth Arden Eight hour Cream Lip Protectant stick
- Moisturizing Eight Hour gloves and socks, perfect for an overnight intensive treatment
- Includes voucher for 500 Advantage Card points redeemable instore with the purchase of any Eight Hour Skin Protectant original or fragrance free 50ml
Will you be purchasing one of these sets? What do you use 8 Hour Cream for?